What I'm thinking, where I've been, where I'm going and other random events

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Retail therapy

VCR ..... $140
Iron ..... $65
Burton Snowboard Boots ..... you don't want to know
Section Snowboard Pants ..... you don't want to know
Retail therapy .... priceless
(ESS Snowboard Store in Parramatta - great service, lots of quality snowboard, ski, wakeboard gear - check it out - and no they didn't pay me to say this)

It's taken a while but I've finally organised myself at home after being a bum for several weeks. Initially I'd have to get up at 7.30 to drive my brother to the train station, after which I'd eat breakfast, then proceed to really do 'not-very-much' all day. But at the end of the day I'd always have this dissatisfied feeling.
So while it ruins the whole experience of being a bum, even bums like me need to-do lists for the day. Now the list may contain a point to 'do nothing', but it is a list nonetheless. It's quite sad. Next I'll be getting a PDA. Sample of today's to-do list:
- Call employment agent
- Buy VCR
- Open bank account
- Clean Car
I feel better if I achieve at least one small thing each day. Of course the main thing on my to-do list right now should be study for SIA..but I have conveniently left that one out up til now.
Only 19 days until I start work now.

Most recent CD: 'We Love' Sydney (Sounds on Sunday Promo CD)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

19 days!! You are such a BUM!!! :D

So why do you have to call an employment agent now that you have a job?

Chip

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Riss said...

i love that feeling of spending your hard earned cash on items of clothing and accessories. one of the best feelings in the world!! hahaha

12:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home