What I'm thinking, where I've been, where I'm going and other random events

Sunday, March 27, 2005

You can't afford to want something but at the same time not make an effort. That is a rock and a hard place you don't want to be stuck in. If you are feeling uncertain or insecure, just give it a go anyway. What's the worst that could happen? If you go into Who Wants to Be A Millionaire with $0 and come out of it with $0, you haven't lost anything have you.
I'm going out tonight, but actually feel like a quiet night in. How boring I've become. Not exactly sure what my idea of a good night out is these days. I want to be interested and excited. The activities that used to give me this just don't seem to be doing it for me at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meyo said...

That's true. You walk in with nothing, so you lose nothing... Making the decision to dive for whatever it is you want comes as rare as getting the opportunity to be on the 'hot seat' - So take a punt, and use your lifelines!

Success is only 10 baby steps away :D

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home